11.29.2012

10 months

Oh sweet Peyton how you keep your mama and daddy on their toes! :) It has been a crazy month but you have adjusted amazingly!! You are the sweetest, most patient baby I have ever met. Even when you are tired or overwhelmed, you are still just as smiley and content as you could be. :) You have been super clingy through all of this moving from place to place and having big brown things (boxes) strewn all over your house, but you make the most of it, exploring as long as your mommy is near. :)

This month we have started to say 'no' to you and you are not a fan. I promise that it is for your protection that we don't want you to stick your fingers in outlets or chew on wires. I know you love playing with your turtle night light - but you are going to be sad when you break it! Right now you laugh when we tell you no, but we are working on it!

You love to feed yourself... and make a mess doing it! Bread is your new favorite this month, but you also love cheese, goldfish, applesauce, sweet potatoes, and yogurt. Thankfully you still love your milk as well - not to mention your straw sippy cups.

Peyton I love your adventurous streak, watching you roam around the house - opening cabinets, playing in toilets, unrolling toilet paper, sucking on windows, and reaching high for the ceiling fans. You are a smart little boy and I am sure you will be walking before you are one. You are such a big boy trying to stand on your own - although failing after a second or two - and cruising around everything! Although you're brave, you are still cautious when you go from standing to sitting. I have never seen a baby ease down with such caution...

You still wake up a lot during the night, which I'm assuming is due to all the changes... so mommy and daddy are patient with you. Just beware, the day is coming where we will have to change that! I love that you have to have your feet propped up when I rock you to sleep, and the long, sighing noises you make when you're super exhausted make this mama's heart happy.

My dear son you sure do talk a lot... and LOUD. Daddy and I are pretty sure you've said 'mama' a couple times but your favorite is definitely 'gaaa gaaa'. Diaper changes are a chore because you LOVE being naked - bath times sure are fun these days aren't they buddy?? :) Oh and we can't forget the love you have for Hiro. Especially for uses as a step stool and the mouth open kisses you give him. (I try not to look at that. YUCK!)

Never a dull moment I tell  you. We wouldn't want it any other way!!


[I tried to upload pictures, but it said I've used my quota for storage space... anyone know what that means and how I need to fix it??]


1 comment:

  1. I recently got the storage space message and I'm going to pay about $2.50 for December to finish out the year with more storage (I make an annual book from the blog and didn't want to split up the year) and then probably start a new blog for free. I think that we are uploading our pictures in full quality and that is why we reached our storage limit... there is a way to upload in lesser quality and it will make you blog last longer and I'm going to try to figure it out with my new one...

    ReplyDelete