6.12.2013

Summer Lovin'

 Summer is in full swing around here and we tend to enjoy every minute of it! Even though I am not in most of these pictures, I promise I do put down the camera and play with my little family. ;) I just also like taking pictures. 

 Daddy blew up our new pool. Peyton tried his best to distract him... both were exhausted by their jobs. 


Daddy and Pey snuggling and eating junk after nap time.




This little man loves rocking in rocking chairs. My grandparents gave us this one and we are in the process of sanding and painting it! 


He also LOVES playing with doors. Opening and shutting them over and over again.. It's what all the cool kids are doing! And those that don't pay the electric bill. 


 He's also pretty good at looking stylish and cute. Be still my heart! 

 We love playing with our new friend Gracie. They are learning to play with others and I must say, Gracie's Mama and I are enjoying our weekly play dates!


 Tickling is always on the agenda around here.. Daddy always tickles with his scratchy face. Now Peyton has begun to tickle by rubbing his face on us. Simply Adorable!


No comments:

Post a Comment