12.15.2013

2 months with our little girl

 My dear Sadie girl you are already over two months old! I was up with you around 2 am the other night and was almost in tears over how fast time flies. You are only two months... you are my tiny little girl, but you are also TWO MONTHS OLD already! That's crazy to me! I have loved seeing how you are growing and learning every day! I'm definitely reminding myself daily to hold you a little longer and cherish these moments. I am praying you are just as big of a snuggle bug as your big brother - who I still rock to sleep.

This past month you have started smiling and cooing. I love that you talk to us, recognize us, and love us. I know you do. :) I love that sometimes you just need your mama, and that singing calms you down. You are staying up longer stretches which is such fun! I can't get enough of those adoring, inquisitive eyes.


Sadie your head control is awesome and I love that you always want to stand up. Although it is slightly annoying when I'm trying to burp you. HA.

Thank you for tolerating your brother as he plays peek a boo with you and ends up attempting to smother you in the process.


You are still eating wonderfully, although you definitely spit up more than your brother, and you occasionally still scare me with all the gurgling that goes on in that throat of yours. :) We still let you sleep in the boppy between daddy and me, mainly because I don't want to lay you flat with all your spit up. You think it's pretty cozy so that works for us. :) Oh thanks by the way for sleeping 6-7 hour stretches at night. We appreciate it! Also, even though you have a few hours of fussiness that the Dr. calls 'colic' we are so blessed that those are your only fussy hours. Otherwise we are able to calm you easily with milk, a diaper, snuggles, or paci. 


You light up this Hunsley household and we are just so grateful for you baby girl!




No comments:

Post a Comment