5.18.2011

39

Drew and I try to make money other than our main jobs. Drew cleans several pools in the valley for my Dad's business. He wakes up early every day from Memorial Day to Labor Day to check chemicals, clean bathrooms, vacuum, blow decks off, etc... I can no longer to that because I have to be at work too early in the mornings.

Thankfully, God has provided another random job for me which I love! I took a photography class last fall and LOVE taking pictures. Since that time, My dad has asked me to take pictures of some of the softball tournaments that are at his sports complex. I enjoy being outside, taking pictures, and watch some good players while I do it! :) This Wednesday - Saturday was the NCCAA tournament which was a national christian college tournament.

I finished classes Friday so I was writing papers and taking tests this past week.

Drew sold his Volvo, bought a Lancer after driving to NC to get it, and then had to put the Lancer in the shop... all last week. Thankfully, while the garage we first took the car too said it was going to be a $600 fix, the people we took it too after that, who we trust, said it is most likely nothing. We will know for sure tomorrow. Praise God!

Our friends got married on Friday. It was a fabulous evening!

All of that being said, last week we were pretty busy with those things. You know, working hard and all that jazz. Saturday evening, once we cleaned up we decided to spend some quality time together. We went out to eat, walked around the mall, grocery shopped, and then watched the series finale of Prison Break. It was a much needed break of the 'running around with your chicken cut off' week we had.

No comments:

Post a Comment