5.23.2011

Day Full of Celebration [40]

 Drew's Birthday was Saturday and we had a full day planned! I loved that it was on the weekend so we were able to have the whole day to be together! Unfortunately, as much as I love taking pictures, I failed at documenting our day. We woke up early and I gave him a few presents, which included a portable disc golf basket. I help my husband achieve nerd status. You're welcome Drew!

Our youth volleyball team won the first round of the tournament Thursday night, so we headed to the second round that morning at 9. They played hard, but we were playing an undefeated team so we couldn't quite pull it off.


After the game we stopped for some Hardees' biscuits before heading to the Allstate Flea Market at the Salem Civic Center. We looked around at all the junk randomness, and found some DVDs for $2 a piece and a putter for $1!

We then went to play golf at Brookside. Let's just say we weren't that great but enjoyed every minute of the outdoors and each other's horrible golfing ability.

Home for a nap.

We had dinner at Red Lobster with Drew's family and my mom. IT is a favorite of his, but I don't like anything there. Thankfully I discovered their chicken fingers and mozzarella sticks are quite tasty. ;)



We ended the night with a trip to Target and home to watch an episode of Psych and relive the great day we had. Drew's Birthday = Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment