8.07.2011

No Plans on a Saturday?? [47]

equals doing whatever we feel like doing. Drew had to do pools in the morning, but when he got home we headed to Cracker Barrel. We NEVER go out for breakfast. It was quite enjoyable!

Then we ran some errands. We got some about 47 paint swatches from Lowes to paint our bathroom. I painted it a while back but the yellow is way brighter than I liked and I just can't get used to it. I'm extremely indecisive when it comes to paint so I'm going to put the paint swatches on the wall for a while to get used to one. We'll see how it works out.

Bed Bath & Beyond was also on our list. Because they are the best. I'm serious. We got married 2 1/2 years ago. Someone gave us super nice sheets from BB&B and a few months ago they got a hole in them, right where my feet are, NOT on a seam. We almost threw them away but Drew thought it was worth asking about. They exchanged them NO problem! :)

We also went to Once Upon a Child and Sam's, but nothing exciting came from that. :) Once we got home we crashed. 2 hours later I wake up to rain pouring. Comfy bed, no place to be, rain outside, ahhhhh it was bliss. :)

Tacos were made, movies were watched, then wonderful bed once again. I'd say it's one of our best dates yet!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE being snuggled up in bed on a rainy dreary day. Nothing better.

    ReplyDelete