8.21.2011

Questions and Comments in No Specific Order

[1] Yay for being 17 weeks along with my wonderful baby, and not having any nausea or dizziness in at least a couple weeks! Instead I have had a ton of heartburn and am sleepy all the time. Apparently, I will never again not be sleepy so I am embracing it. We will find out whether we are having a boy or girl in 3 short weeks!

[2] Why do apples make my throat really itchy, and yet apple sauce tastes wonderful and has no negative affect on me??

[3] I made my first pie ever with my friend Christine. We were a good team and everyone at Bekuh's wedding shower loved them. ;)

[4] I was recently recommended the devotional 'Jesus Calling'. It's a must have. It's written from God to you, with a few verses attached. Definitely encouraging.

[5] I am in the process of picking out the bigger baby things. Katie has given me many suggestions, but if there is something one of you can't live without as a mommy, let me know!

[6] God is doing things. Drew and I are watching, praying, seeking, and basking in the fact He knows us intimately and we are privileged enough to serve Him.

[7] School starts tomorrow. I'm taking my last 4 difficult classes before the baby comes. After this semester I only have electives left. phew. Drew starts a master's program at Liberty tomorrow. It will be in discipleship ministries and I'm proud of Him for starting it! Please pray for both of us, as we are going to be super busy the next couple months!

[8] Our friends Tim and Rebecca, who got married this summer, moved here a week ago. We are SO excited to have them back in our lives after a long summer in Indiana (where they are from).

[9] I have had a few quick visits with my sister, brother-in-law, niece and nephew this month. Katie and I have had a ton of chats on the phone, snuggles with baby Owo and playing catch with Audrey have all been welcomed distractions from all of the busyness that August has brought to the Hunsley household.

[10] I have been listening to a lot of my praise and worship songs on my Ipod lately. Some of the lyrics from a specific song has been such a comfort to me. It is a reminder that my God holds my hand, walks me through life, and wants to have an intimate relationship with me.
I want to sit at your feet, drink from the cup in your hand, lean back against you and breathe, feel your heartbeat..
 How can those words not change your outlook on who our Jesus is and how He loves you!

1 comment: