10.06.2011

24 weeks

I had my 24 week appointment this morning. I needed to have another sonogram because last time they couldn't see how Peyton's blood was flowing from his heart. Welp, today they couldn't see it either. He is firmly planted on my bladder and doesn't feel it is necessary to move, no matter how much prodding there is from the technician! She told me not to worry, that even if something wasn't right in that sense, it would be something to prepare Drew and I for when Peyton arrived, not something we could change while I'm pregnant. SO, as far as I'm concerned, God is just blessing us with the opportunity to see our baby once again at the next appointment! ;) I'm okay with that! 

Everything else looks great, his heart rate is in the 150s and my stomach is measuring just fine. Next appointment I get to take the lovely glucose screening text. All I have to say, is that if I do have gestational diabetes, that will definitely be the worst part of pregnancy. I love my chocolate!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment