6.05.2012

sharp and squishy

Peyton went to see Dr. H last week. He weighed in at....... 16 pounds 10 ounces! and he's 27 1/2 inches long! He's a beast. ;) He got a shot and didn't even cry! Everything else looks good although there is a click in his left hip. Dr. H wasn't concerned, but will look at it closer if it is still there at 6 months. Peyton also go his first tooth! It's his front bottom left one and it's sharp! ;) He ALSO got the go ahead to try cereal. He has loved it and done absolutely wonderfully with it! My baby is getting so big!

" ooo what's that in your hand mommy?"

 "that foreign object in my mouth is intriguing..."
 "my hands work better than that thing you call a spoon... but thanks anyway"
"it's squishy. it's tasty. it's messy. it's delicious"
"I'm a fan, give me more!"

No comments:

Post a Comment