1.12.2014

3 months

Dear Sadie.


You are such a joy to our lives. Having a baby sister has been a wonderful gift for Peyton and we just love having a sweet baby girl! You are three months old and boy are you growing! You found your hands right after you turned 2 months and having been sucking on them ever since. :) I love watching you reach for my hand and hold it tight, and when you grab a toy... grabbing comes easy for you - letting go is a little difficult. Don't worry, I'll let you hold on all night.


Sweet girl you love to coo and smile, even when you aren't super happy - and will play on your play mat for the longest time. You also love your bumbo and bouncy seat, although you get bored if we don't come and talk to you every once in a while. ;) I'm okay with that. You seem to be teething because you drool ALL THE TIME... although it could be because you get lots of stuffy noses. Oh, and you have the longest tongue I've ever seen. Way to go!


You are starting to stay up later - we are trying to get rid of that cat nap you like to take around 830, but it's so hard when you conk out so quickly. You are definitely fussy in the evenings, although it's not as bad as when we were supplementing your growing diet with formula... I don't think you were a fan - I'm sorry! I love that you like having a blanket by your cheek, but I don't love that your favorite position right now is to be swaying while your belly is on our arm... it's exhausting... but I still love you. Sadie I can't believe you are napping in your crib. You can't possibly be big enough for that yet! sigh... please slow down.


Your daddy and I sure are looking forward to your next month of firsts... and pray that you know how much we love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment