3.28.2014

Writing on the Wall

 So way back a couple weeks ago, you know, when it was WARM and sunny around these parts, we decided to take a cousin adventure.



Elijah was staying with my mom so I brought my crew, and Katie brought hers, to a super yummy diner in Winston Salem for some OH-SO-TASTY pancakes and bacon. (That's right, I eat bacon now) We were so glad there weren't many people there so we could let the kids eat at a separate table and roam a bit. All of the walls were dry erase boards so they were in heaven! :)




Afterwards we decided to brave the park. I say brave, because while Katie and I LOVE getting together, it is a tad exhausting to take our 5 kids anywhere.Thankfully outdoors makes adventures way better and I left the day exhausted but not overwhelmed.. I sure do love my kiddos...


Owo being silly
 

Peyton is getting so brave with his sliding! I can't believe I have such a big boy!



Nay Nay snuggles!
 







Family is the best, isn't it?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment