4.18.2010

Worship Service


Caleb Chapman, Tenth Avenue North, and Casting Crowns were at Thomas Road Baptist Church last night and some friends and I were able to go! It was such an amazing time of worship; something that was VERY much needed for Drew and I as we having been praying through several different things lately. All 3 of these groups shared their hearts with us and it was evident through their music that God was their passion. I want to share a couple parts of some of the songs that I really enjoyed, although they were all wonderful!

Living He love me, Dying He saved me, Buried He carried my sins far away. Rising He justified freely forever, One day He's coming oh glorious day, Oh glorious day!


I'll praise you in this storm, and I will lift my hand, for you are who you are, no matter where I am.Every tear I've cried, You hold in Your hand, You never left my side, and though my heart is torn, I will praise you in this storm!

Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth, would care to know my name, would care to feel my hurt? Who am I, that the bright and morning star would choose to light the way for my ever wondering heart?
Who am I, that the eyes that see our sin, would look on me with love, and watch me rise again? Who am I, that the voice that calmed the sea would call out through the rain and calm the storm in me??
Not because of who I am, but because of what You've done. Not because of what I've done, but because of who You are!
I am a flower quickly fading, here today and gone tomorrow, a wave tossed in the ocean, a vapor in the wind. Still You hear me when I'm calling, Lord You catch me when I'm falling and You told me who I am, I am Yours, I am Yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment