5.22.2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN!!


Drew turned 22 yesterday. I hated that he spent a chunk of it at work and then cleaning pools, but then we were able to go to Red Lobster. That was definitely a treat for him (not for me, I hate anything fishy). Afterward, we came home and relaxed, something that does not get done around this house-hold NEARLY enough. Oh, and he received Tiger Woods golf for Wii which is what he is playing below.
Today we had the tournament for our youth volleyball team (Drew and I coach). They played so hard but ended up losing. I was pleased with them though because we stuck with them, they were just a better team. Lots of cleaning, errands, pools, dinner with family, and movie watching was also able to get done on this Saturday. I would say it has been a good weekend so far!

Can I just say that I am a tiny, okay a LOT excited about this next week. On Wednesday Drew and I are heading to Florida for my friend Mandy's wedding... I kinda like her, ALOT :) She was also in my wedding so it will be so much fun being able to be in hers. Anyway, the wedding is in Malabar Florida, but we have decided to take a road trip and visit several places. We are going to Savannah GA (Can anyone say Lady and Sons?), Malabar FL (3 days with my Mandy), Orlando FL (Downtown Disney.. AKA all the free stuff.. well if i don't buy anything at the shops, ahem..), Clearwater FL (sand in my toes and pretty water), Atlanta GA (two Braves games), and then Winston-Salem NC to visit Jeremy for his birthday! As you can tell, I'm a little excited about this getaway with my man. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment