5.02.2010

My prayer this week.

Do you ever feel extremely overwhelmed? Do you feel like you care too much, worry about everything, take on the world's problems, or feel helpless as so many need help and you can't do anything about it??? I've felt all of those things a lot this week. My thoughts are in overload and I feel lost as to what to do about everything that is going on in my life. This morning I was reading in Psalm 115. Verses 9,10 and 11 all have the following phrase in it... "He (the Lord) is their help and their shield." So right then I wrote a list of everything I was worrying and thinking about, and then I asked Christ to help me by taking all of these things. He wants me to give Him my cares. He cares about me and will give me the strength to handle difficult things, BUT I have to ask Him to help me. Then I have to trust that He will protect me from those worries. He will shield me from them and I can rest in Him. I know this, BUT I will tell you it's really difficult to do. THAT is my prayer for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment