5.16.2010

You Are

Incase, you are not aware, I am in the choir at my church (Oakland Baptist Church). Our worship pastor really emphasizes making sure we are individually right with God before we lead the church in worship. One of the songs we are singing has been extremely encouraging to me as it truly states who Jesus is. It is called 'You Are' by Mark Roach and I want to share the words with you!

You are Holy, You are Faithful, You are Savior You are Friend. You are all I'll ever need Lord You are.
You are every question's answer You are every reason why; You are moving You are still Lord You are.

You are the Lord on High! You are the Way, the Truth, the Life. You are the Word made flesh, You are the Bright, Morning Star

You are Glory hallelujah You are hope of peace on earth; You are Alpha and Omega You are. You are Comfort You are Refuge, You are Love Personified; You are Kindness and Compassion You are.

You are my God and my King. You are the words that I sing, You are the reason I make this offering.

No comments:

Post a Comment