8.11.2010

Date #8 - Randomness (dinner, shopping, ice cream)

This past week has been super busy for Drew and I. We have both been running like crazy, up early to bed late, and we needed some time together. Drew was going to plan this date (he saw a sign for rollerskating, not sure how I feel about that) but we ended up having date night on Monday and not Thursday which was the cheap rollerskating. So, we went to dinner and then headed to Target. :) I bought a new bathing suit for my beach trip this weekend and he bought an awesome shirt... no literally... it has an 'awesome meter' on it. Then we headed to the movie theater to check out time. Of course we were in the middle of showings so they had all already started and no other one started for an hour and a half. So since my husband knows me SO well, we headed over to Coldstone. I love ice cream. It makes my heart happy! :) We ended the evening at home resting, which was wonderful!! I am getting really bad at taking pictures, but I promise you I will have lots from my trip to Virginia beach this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment