2.21.2011

Equip

 Thanks so much for praying! We had a great weekend with our middle school kids! They had a great time interacting with the other churches and by the end of the weekend had everyone dancing during the worship songs. :) They really bonded and made great friends. Everyone was challenged to share Christ with their friends. They had to write letters to some of them and some of the girls really took it seriously! The played kickball uphill, a ton of team building games, Body Body, and over all had an amazing time!I am so grateful for these girls!








Can I just say I also LOVE the fact the friends we grew up with are also in full-time ministry. How awesome is it to bring our different groups together to worship the same God. I am always so encouraged to catch up with these blessings!

1 comment:

  1. It makes me so happy every time I see a picture of you with Samshe. Love you both so much!

    ReplyDelete