6.09.2011

I believe the term is "Planking"

So my husband went to school with this guy. He is a great guy and ended up marrying a girl Drew and I actually grew up with. That has nothing to do with the story. He decided to join in the fad that is called planking. Basically what you do is you lay down on anything  (car, waterfall, railing, roof, rocks, table, etc...) as flat as you can, face down. Then someone takes your picture. It's totally ridiculous, but if you YouTube it, it's completely legit. I guess. Anywho, after seeing his friend get into it up in Indiana, he decided to join the ridiculousness. I'm not going to lie though, trying to do it while tubing down the New River was actually kinda fun. In its own way. Only time will tell if my husband gets into it as much as his friend. But seriously, you should watch this. For real, it will be 1 minute and 58 seconds that you can never get back, you may roll your eyes or laugh hysterically, but you will be changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment