6.07.2011

Most Productive Date Weekend Ever [42]

This weekend I decided, that with no specific plans all weekend long, we were going to be productive. We have a to do list a mile long, and keep putting it off. Mainly because it isn't a list of fun things. The goal of the weekend went from cleaning out the fridge, to painting. ALOT., to taking pictures for the Wildflour Cafe's website, to caulking, putting crown molding up, grocery shopping, squeezing our niece and nephew that were in town for a few short hours, etc... You get the idea. We stopped with the house construction once all the big things were done, and as I predicted, we never finished. Welp this weekend I was determined to cross out as many things on that list as possible. We listened to music, took a few relaxing breaks, and worked hard. I'm proud to say that we accomplished a lot, and although we didn't finish, I think the end might possibly be in sight now. Shesh... I'm so over the flood of December '10.

While I didn't take any pictures of Drew and I working hard, I did get some great ones during the relaxing part of our weekend. You would rather see these anyway! 






No comments:

Post a Comment