6.08.2011

sun, water, inner tube = great day off [43]


The family I take care of decided to go camping Monday night so I had Tuesday off. I nicely asked begged Drew to switch his day off so we could spend the day together. One thing that I had really wanted to do last year was float down a river. Unfortunately whenever we decided to do it it was either about to rain, or the water level was too high. Well Tuesday was the perfect day so we headed to the New River Junction to spend the afternoon soaking up the sun. It was SO much fun, I would recommend it to anyone. Relaxing, refreshing, and togetherness described our day perfectly. :) We made breakfast before we left and then ate at Moe's in Blacksburg for an early dinner. This will definitely be happening more throughout the summer. Although I've got to remember to keep my butt up, because there are some rocks that jump out at you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment