12.19.2011

Date 52

 All week long Drew and I kept putting off all the relaxing and procrastinating because of our final week of classes. So Saturday was our first free day. We were way more productive that Drew would have preferred, but we accomplished a lot, rested a lot, a spent the whole day together. I'd say that was a success.

We helped a friend with her husbands Christmas gift. Well, Drew helped Echo while I talked to Josh and played with Nycole. I am a fan of that 1 year old cutie! We then cleaned out our cars, did some house work. Watched a movie while eating lunch. Five loads of laundry were completed along with almost all of our Christmas presents wrapped. (Can I just say I'm super grateful my hubby can make pretty bows. It takes him way less time than it takes me... although I know that he wishes he was horrible at it!) We ate dinner and ended the night with another movie. Captain America... better than I anticipated it being.

This concludes our way-longer-than-a-year 52 weeks dating challenge. It was lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment