12.30.2011

Round One

 My oh my what a couple weeks it has been! Drew and I have been celebrating Christmas like it's going out of style. We usually do, since we celebrate with so many different parts of our family. This year we were able to spread it out a little which was wonderful!! I love not having to rush from place to place all in one day!!

First Christmas was my dad and Dreama's house the Friday before Christmas. We had a Mexican feast and snickerdoodles. Drew and Dad took turns flying the helicopter and keeping it away from the bat Audrey was swinging at it!


 Peyton got his own stocking, which gave me many warm fuzzies inside! Drew and I were waiting til next year to get him one. Mainly because we have to decide whether we will get new ones as well. I got us stockings when we got married, but I put "Drew" and "Kari" on them. Now I am second guessing that decision. Shouldn't we be "Daddy" and "Mommy"?? What do you do at your house??


Round One: Success

1 comment:

  1. Buy new ones with "Mommy" & "Daddy" and pass the Drew/Kari ones on to me...I'll fill 'em up for ya! ;)

    ReplyDelete