2.28.2012

Free money? Yes please!

I discovered something recently that worked out in my favor over the holidays. ;) If you don't shop online, you can disregard this. I discovered a website called Ebates, that gives you cash back for any purchase you make online. I was skeptical at first, but it is definitely legitimate. All you do, is click the link below and sign up. Then whenever you need to buy something online you go through this website http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=C2c4kjLdiPEC7VoN3um7Sw%3D%3D, and you get a percentage of ever purchase back in a check. I ordered most of my Christmas presents online this past year, and I received a check for $21 in the mail last week... just for going through this website. Free money always makes me happy. ;) Anyway, thought I would let you know about it. I may be slightly selfish because you get $5 for any referral you get that makes a $25 purchase at some point. If I get 4 by the end of March I get an extra $40. So, I figured I would throw it out there in case any of you shopped online and hadn't heard of this before. ;) I hope you have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment