2.23.2012

popcorn - it's what's for dinner

Drew and I (and Peyton) decided to get out of the house yesterday. It took us til close to 4 before we were up and showered and Peyton was fed, but we then we ventured out! He made me close my eyes, as he was going to surprise me and take me to a Japanese steakhouse, but it was closed. Although we were starving, we drove by Tanglewood mall and remembered that they have $5 movie tickets in the afternoon. So my two men took me to see This Means War. It was mostly chick flick, but have enough fighting/shooting/stuff blowing up to make it an okay pick for Drew as well. We also bought a big bag of popcorn to replace our mid day meal. Delicious if I do say so myself. While eating said popcorn, I bit down on what I thought was a kernel, spit it out, and then realized there was a sharp spot on my tooth. UH OH. I made a mental note to call the dentist this morning because it was either a chipped tooth or cracked filling. Yuck, I really hate going to the dentist! Anyway, the movie was good, and we stopped by Papa John's to complete our eating food that's totally bad for you day. Thank you Superbowl for picking the right coin toss, you gave us free dinner and a free soda. Score! ;)

I headed to the dentist this morning and 30 minutes later I was numb and yet sore, but fixed. I did crack a filling, but thankfully all is well. Well, it will be when I can feel my tongue again. I don't know about y'all but I always worry about biting my tongue/cheek. I am NOT a fan of having sores in my mouth. End of Rant.

Having a date night was very much needed and will be a must starting now. How did Peyton do you ask? Slept the whole time. ;) I think I might like dating this two men!

1 comment: