3.06.2012

good for the glutes


Monday is date day/night in the Hunsley household because it's Drew's day off. While we will be letting Peyton stay with grandparents for some dates, I enjoy dating both my man and boy. :) Last Monday Peyton took a long morning nap which allowed Drew and I some time to chat and be lazy together.





Then that evening we enjoyed a walk around the neighborhood. We have a great neighborhood by the way! It was wonderful!

Afterwards, we were going to cook dinner together, thinking Peyton would sleep. HA, that didn't happen so we tried a new recipe but Drew cooked while P and I watched. It was an arroz con pollo recipe, but we weren't a fan. Oh well, for every great new recipe there is usually a bad one.


Afterwards, we were going to build a fire but thought better of it since we had a little one with tiny lungs that still wasn't asleep. So we settled in our cozy basement to watch a movie and relax. I love my little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment