3.29.2012

scalpel? check. syringe? check.

It's been a super busy week for us! It started out great, spending time with this cutie.

going down to Winston-Salem to drop this cutie at home

and squeeze this cutie.

Wednesday I 'went under the knife' to get some moles removed. It was gross but I enjoyed chatting it up with my nurse and doctor. They were pretty swell despite the fact they were causing me pain. Yuck.

Because of my tiny procedure, I have not been able to snuggle my baby nearly enough. Drew has been great help but it still makes me sad.

Today Peyton had his 2 month check up, which included his first shot. :( He did so well the whole appointment until the end when he was stuck. Poor baby slept a lot today, and also cried pitifully. a lot.

BTW, he now weighs 13 lbs, 8 oz. and is 24 inches long!

Remind me not to be semi out of commission for my baby when he goes through his next traumatic visit. Thanks.

Hopefully the rest of the weekend will be low-key. Although we have friends moving in with us for a week, and the teens are coming over Sunday to watch the Passion of the Christ. Shew, I need to go clean.

After Pey and I sleep. A. Lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment