3.13.2012

sickly

My baby has a cold, or something.. He wakes up often, screaming. He has a super stuffy nose and eats constantly, but not a lot at a time. He definitely isn't himself, but when we took him for a walk tonight, he was wonderful. Apparently the poor guy needed some fresh air  to wiggle his toes! He was wide-eyed the whole walk, and then we stayed outside to watch Drew rake our front yard ( a project from the last plumbing incident). He was just as happy as a clam.

Really though, how happy are clams??

I will say though, that I raised him up in the air to play with him and he was NOT a fan of that. Poor baby screamed so hard I thought I had broken something! Note to self... 6 week old babies - no matter how smiley they appear to be- are not old enough to handle too much playfulness. At least not my sensitive boy. So glad that he enjoy himself a little today. Hears to hoping he sleeps well tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment