10.29.2012

9 months

Didn't I just write an update. I can barely keep up with this fun-loving, fast-growing, crazy boy!


My baby loves kissing himself in the mirror. He walks around furniture and crawls everywhere. He loves standing up but then has a hard time sitting himself down.

He is still eating a ton, and LOVES to feed himself. It is amusing seeing him eat cheerios, definitely a hoarder! He looks for the bottle at bedtime and gets so giddy over it. He jumps and laughs and grabs for it. SO cute. He also loves sucking on his wrist in between bites... a slightly weird quirk but I love it.

Peyton has started laughing at himself. I look over assuming I did something funny, but he is just in his own little world laughing. He's also super talkative.



My baby is so well behaved. I sometimes forget it's past his bedtimes because although he gets clingy when he is tired, he rarely fusses - especially when there are other people around. I feel like he almost gets slighted because we will finish up where we are at even if it's late because he doesn't fuss - even when he needs his sleep.

He gets excited when Daddy comes home from work, and loves looking over the rail and watch for him.

Peyton is a huge fan of being outside, but he still won't crawl on the grass. He will crawl on sidewalks or concrete but not the grass - guess he would rather sit and eat it. :)


He still hasn't met a stranger. He usually will hold tight to mama when someone reaches for him, but once they take him he is fine. 


He was a puppy for Halloween. Be. Still. My. Heart. 

9 months old... good times

No comments:

Post a Comment