10.19.2012

The craziness that is our life

 This summer flew by, and fall seems to be doing the same! I really thought I would get better at blogging when I had a kid to talk about, but turns out I have less time now due to all the snugglin' of that kid.

Peyton is growing so fast, it's all I can do to cling onto each moment before he is off doing something new and exciting. He is crawling, and walking around furniture. He loves cheerios and jabbering about who knows what. He loves going room to room exploring and playing with his toys - although his favorite is by far car keys.

We have been busy celebrating birthdays. Audrey turned FOUR on the 12th. We went to the pumpkin patch and had cupcakes, had lots of snuggles and played with fwiends. [I had my 'five' kiddos in one spot and can I just say I was in heaven!] The weather was perfect and Jeremy bought us deep fried oreos. Pure Perfections!











We also celebrated my 25th birthday last Sunday. This is my first birthday with little man and waking up to him and my man 'singing' happy birthday with a candle was the best! What better way to wake up! Drew got me an iPhone which I am already in love with due to seeing people's faces while talking to them! I know, I'm a few years behind, I've never used this thing called Skype but I'm a fan. Drew also showed of his patience and creative skills by making me a card with our 'family tree' on the front. After many tries he successfully got Peyton's hand print on it! What a guy.

We have also made many trips to Winston-Salem to see my family. Audrey had a Pinkalicious party, who wouldn't want to attend that?!? :) I LOVED spending the day with the birthday girl, her mama and brother. Then that evening we headed to a fall festival where the kiddos were Buzz, Woody, and miss ladybug and I got to get brother hugs from Jeremy! (excuse the phone pics, I left my camera at home)

Drew and I finished our first 8 weeks of the school semester. I only have 3 classes left until I am DONE with my bachelors! I am taking theology of the family and humanities this coming 8 weeks. Then all I have is a basic math class this spring and I am finished! YAY! Drew is still trucking away at his Masters in Discipleship and should finish this spring, although he might have to take one class this summer. He of course isn't just passing, but acing all of his classes. He is one of those sicking people who loves to learn and grades come easy for him. I say 'good for you, get your doctorate and roll in the dough!' HaHa, that's funny you see because in the ministry you're never really 'rolling in the dough.' :)


Peyton also celebrated his friend Kaehlen's first birthday party. We sure do love her and her parents!!


We've been super busy enjoying life. I'm sure there is more to tell for another day but for now, I'm off to relax a few moments before my cutie wakes up!

No comments:

Post a Comment