10.10.2012

Shopping

I thought this month would be easy. I think I may have thought wrong... This month is about shopping. Only spending out money in 7 places. I did the averaging of how many places we spend money at during a month and it was about 40. Not horrible, but definitely not great. SOOO, our 7 places are:

1. Bill Pay
2. Kroger
3. Lowes (we are working on house stuff)
4. Walmart (for emergency birthday presents, diapers, or gas if we are out of town)
5. Famous As (lots of options)
6. Chick Fil A (a must)
7. Hardees (breakfast, lunch and dinner... and close to our house)

Frankly we probably could have done a shop at 3 places, but I think 7 might just keep us a little more sane than last month. I'm sad it's during my birthday month, but we are allowed to go to other places if we aren't the ones spending the money. :) Hopefully our budget will thank us for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment