7.30.2010

As Drew would say, "I'm gunna go get edumacated"

That's right, I'm going back to school. After a year at Word of Life Bible Institute in New York, a year at Virginia Western, a year doing an online program for Medical Transcription, and a year off, I'm ready to take the next step. There is a degree through Liberty where I can combine all my WOLBI and Western credits for one bachelors degree. It will be a Multidisciplinary Degree with cognates in Religion and Psychology. I'm pretty excited about it. I am going to take classes at Western this year and then will hopefully finish with Liberty classes the end of this school year and next year. My goal is to graduate May 2012. Only two years off course but I wouldn't trade the lessons learned these past four years for anything... except maybe some of the transcription stuff, I wasn't a big fan of that.

2 comments:

  1. Kari, I'm excited to know you are going to finish your education. That's something I really wanted to see you do. Still looking forward to a visit from you and the kids. Just let me know. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Education is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete