7.08.2010

Date #3 - Parkway

Drew and I had a great evening together! We started it out playing with Hiro while grilling dinner. I enjoyed a few minutes taking pictures with my semi-new camera...


Drew challenged me in Othello... I'm getting better but he definitely continues to beat me ever time!

After dinner we went on the Blue Ridge Parkway, drove a little while and then stopped at an overlook of the Roanoke River.

I don't know if you knew this but I LOVE being outside. So listening to the river, with our feet dangling over the side, wind blowing, sun setting, and good God-conversations definitely make for a perfect evening!!


We played a game of Rummy (a favorite of ours) and then headed home due to lightning and getting dark. Even our drive home was fun as I quizzed him for probably 20 minutes of all the movie quotes he could think off.. THAT was amusing, and I've gotta say, my man knows his media. :)

1 comment: