7.02.2010

So there is this dating challenge thing...

My friend Lauren wrote a post about how she has not been dating her husband as often as she should. She has two little kids and well, life just gets busy. You can read about that here. http://darrenandlauren.blogspot.com She is starting a dating challenge where she is going to go on 52 dates this year. (that's one a week) She asked if anyone wanted to join her and I decided it would be a good idea to be more consistent with Drew and our dating habits. The rules are:

- No kids (not a problem for us yet ;))

- No cell phones, computers, email, facebook, etc...

- 2 hour minimum

- No repeating a date within the month (creativity is not my strength)

- The guy has to plan once a month :)


Drew and I do a decent time at spending lots of time together, BUT we are not so great when it comes to variety and not getting interrupted by cell phones. So it sounds like a lot of fun!


Last week Drew and I walked around the mall, at at buffalo wild wings, he offered me ice cream,(those of you who know me at all know I'm OBSESSED with ice cream. Unfortunately I was stuffed and didn't want any!) then we came home and watched a movie WITHOUT computers on our laps! It was so nice! I'll try to keep you updated when possible! Would love it if you join me!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment