7.17.2010

Date #4 - Frisbee Golf

It was my man's turn for our date this week. I was impressed when he told me on Monday he knew what we were doing... then I found out he decided to do what he does 3 or 4 times a week anyway! :) Here is a hint....
He LOVES Frisbee Golf. It's a mission of Drew and his friends, to find all the Frisbee Golf courses within a mile radius of here. They have been to Ferrum, Franklin County, Walrond Park, Fishburn Park, Christiansburg, and are already talking about the new one opening up at Liberty University in Lynchburg. So it shouldn't have come as a surprise to me when he wanted to go play with me. We had a great time being outside and just enjoying each others' company even if I was horrible! :) All Drew wanted was to share an interest he has with me, so from this I think I should try to seem interested even when we do things that are WAY down on my priority list. :) Just one of the many ways he feels loved.




1 comment:

  1. Oooh thats a good idea!!! Although, I would be terrible at it too. Haha.

    ReplyDelete