7.22.2010

Date #5 - Monopoly

Okay, so you might think I am a horrible wife for what I'm about to say, but I did get permission. Drew and I started out our Tuesday evening getting ready to make dinner. For those of you who don't know, Drew started P90X on Monday. It is an intense diet and exercise plan for 90 days. I mean, crazy eating habits and workouts that enable him from moving after he is done... Needless to say dinner has been difficult because although I want to support him, I also don't want to eat some of the yucky stuff he is. So, he graciously told me I could eat whatever I wanted. It was quite a dilemma but in the end, I chose pancakes and eggs over his healthy food... and I enjoyed ever bite, is that a crime??

After dinner, I graciously told him we could play Monopoly. He used to play with his granddad all the time and not many people want to play anymore, including myself. He got this Monopoly City for Christmas that was still in the package. So although I had no clue how to play, (I think I have played once in my life??)I humored him and let him teach me. It was actually pretty fun, until 6 of my properties were taken by the bank and I gave up. ;)

We didn't take any pictures, Drew accuses me of enjoying life behind the camera too much, so I'm working on it. :)

1 comment:

  1. :) my hubby is semi doing P90X. Let me know how it works for Drew. Clif has a bad knee...so he is having to take it slow.

    ReplyDelete