9.19.2011

Overheard at Work

Kylee and Mason have been sick for over a week now. Kylee starting running a fever on Monday, and by Thursday she was diagnosed with Croup. The Dr. said that I didn't need to worry (since I'm pregnant, Teal asked if it was harmful to me in any way) that the worst I would get is laryngitis. Apparently it usually only happens in infants, but because Kylee's so petite her airways still aren't fully developed. The Dr. said that even Mason would be fine, just getting a cold/laryngitis. Well on Friday his symptoms began. While beginning to feel mopey/lazy he was sitting on the table started talking to himself. This is how the conversation went...

"Where did my voice go??"
looked around the room
"I can't find it"
as he talked his voice became less hoarse
"Oh, there it is!" - pointing to his neck

So. Stinkin'. Cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment