5.15.2013

Liberty University 2013

 Well we did it. Drew and I headed up to Lynchburg Virginia on Friday so that we could get ready to graduate. We spent the evening walking around campus ( which included a chat with Brandon - Drew's SLD and groomsmen in our wedding). Then we headed to Bryan and Sarah's where met them and Drew's mom for some chatting, fingernail polishing, cotton candy nibbling, and a trip to Outback for dessert. :) Yum. We spent the night with them, and then woke up early for the day of crazy.




I graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Religion. I thought I was going to graduate with honors and get a cool tassel. Once I got there I realized that if you graduate with less than 60 hours at Liberty you have to have a higher GPA than if I did all classes through Liberty. I'm still proud of my 3.54.

Drew graduated with a Master of Arts in Religion with a concentration in Discipleship. He graduated with High Distinction with his 3.97 GPA. I'm a tad bit proud of him and his cool gold medal. ;)

We were able to walk together which was a wonderful thing that we will always remember. I sure do enjoy doing life with him!






 Drew is already itching to start his next degree, but I think I've convinced him to wait until Spring since, you know, we have a baby coming in October! :) 

We are so grateful for all our family who supported us through our crazy endeavors. My mom threw us a party in Roanoke that evening. We had so many of our wonderful friends and family there and it was a nice relaxing evening after the blurr of a morning. I was able to take a few pictures but most are on other people's cameras that I might be able to steal later. Over all it was an exhausting and encouraging day and I am amazing at how much God has blessed us!













No comments:

Post a Comment