3.05.2010

And so it begins...

I'm doing it. I'm entering the blog world! I think I have 8 journals on my shelf dating back since I was 14. They vary on topics from boys, to God to school, friends, adventures, etc... I love reading other people's journals as well. I love getting a glimpse into how someone else is living, their laughs, struggles, what God is teaching them... I love it all!! That's one way we learn, from the experiences of others, right? Well, I am hoping that I can share what God teaches me. Whether it is about spiritual matters or just life in general, I want to proclaim what He has done for me! I'm not making any promises about grammar, spelling or deep, theological thoughts. But this is me, (with the experiences and thoughts from my man as well ;) ), The Drew Kari Blog.

2 comments:

  1. Yaay for blogging! Since you always frowned on me actually reading your diaries, now I can know what you're thinking without ticking you off! Just sayin.
    Love you :)

    ReplyDelete