3.12.2010

Congratulations Nate!



I have been friends with the Hayes' since I was in Kindergarten. They are dear friends of mine and I was so glad to be able to see them this past weekend. Why did I see them? Because Nate, who is my age, graduated from boot camp! He is now a marine and we are so proud of him!! The trip was a ton of fun. I mean, can it be anything less than fun when you ride to Baltimore with Warren and Donita King, my mom, and Janice Jackson... Oh yeah, we spent the whole time talking/laughing. It was so good seeing Willie, Tana, Nate and Zach and going to church with them on Sunday. (We definitely missed Bethany!) Please be in prayer for them as there are lots of exciting things coming up over the next few months!
Okay so this next picture needs an explaination. When the Hayes' moved to Baltimore they started a growth chart in their wall in the basement. Katie and I were often measured with them because we visited so often. This weekend we decided to do it one last time since they are moving to Houston soon. Ahh... what good memories. Nate and I pretty much stayed the same since '02 but Zach grew several inches! :)
Please keep our troops in your prayers!

1 comment:

  1. I love finding new blogs to follow! Yours looks great Kari!

    ReplyDelete