3.12.2010

Head Over Heels

So any of you that know me at all know that I take my job of being an aunt very seriously. For lack of a better word, I'm obsessed. I am head over heels in love with Audrey Faith Naff. I know I'm biased, but she's pretty much the cutest thing to ever walk the planet. :)

This past week/weekend Katie and Audrey stayed with us for several days! Jeremy came too but I had already gone to Baltimore so I never got to see him. :(

Audrey quite enjoyed:
-using my tooth brush
-smearing peanut butter crackers into my couch
-watching Elmo constantly
-sitting with our dog Hiro in his cage
-standing in the refrigerator
-spinning around and around with Drew
-watched the lights and fans with fascination (which she then opened her mouth as wide as possible in amazement...)
-being tickled
-snuggling

She was quite the busy bee! And Drew and I loved every minute of it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment