7.23.2011

[45]

Drew and I usually have bible study on Monday nights. We headed out for dinner beforehand with some wonderful friends. First time at Abuelos = HUGE success. We are now big fans, even though our food budget is not. Gift cards anyone?? 

We love hanging out with them. They love God even more than the amazing love they have for each other, and are so encouraging as a result!! ;) So when we got a text saying the only other couple that could make bible study couldn't make it, we definitely had to continue the evening. 
Christine is a girl after my own heart. Even though we have only hung out a few times, she always suggests ice cream. LOVE IT! So we headed over to Brusters and then tried our hand at Putt Putt. Overall it was a fabulous evening. Drew and I are both very grateful for friends like the Kleiners. 

I have a funny video of Lewis and Drew dancing, but I haven't quite figured out the whole YouTube/videos from you phone, ordeal. Oh the moments even grownups can have with a few arcade tokens. Wait, are we grownups? When does that happen??

1 comment:

  1. I'm lookin forward to that video :) I can also say from personal experience that they are lucky to have friends like you, too!! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete