7.30.2011

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

I love holidays. It means family, no work and all play. That's what this family did last weekend. I've never had to travel much for Christmas because my family has always been close. Unfortunately the past couple years has changed because my sister and family live 2 hours away. While it could be so much further, it still stinks that I can't go to their house anytime I want. She is probably grateful for that fact. All that to say I'm very happy when I get a couple days with them!
 Audrey FINALLY let me paint her fingernails. I tried when Owen was born and she was not amused. This time she waited patiently, and then wanted to paint mine as well. She took the job super seriously, and then was disturbed later in the week when it started to come off.

 He is the most kissable little boy ever... I just love snugglin' this boy!



 It's a plane!
 I'm helpin' Nay Nay with the pie!




1 comment: