11.05.2011

28.



This is my baby at 28 weeks. Isn't he a cutie?? He is finally head down, with his feet at his face. Because of that, we were able to see his heart and everything looks good. I liked seeing the back of him, lets just say he has adorable ears. :) Drew and I were very grateful to see him healthy, and were told that we wouldn't have another sono unless something was wrong... so now we are hoping not to see him again until January... It's getting so close!

My blood pressure looks great, Peyton is 145bpm, which is great. Yay! 

That appointment was also my glucose screening test. They pricked my finger and a few minutes later came in saying "What in the WORLD did you eat for breakfast??" All I had eaten was a scrambled egg sandwich, which they told me to eat normally, just avoid syrup or anything super sugary. My reply, " So is that bad??"  "Let's put it this way, it is supposed to be 140 or below and your at 195." Dumb. I hear this happens fairly often so I'm not worried, other than the fact if I do have diabetes the holidays are going to be rather difficult. I like my chocolate! So I go back Tuesday for the 3 hour glucose test to see if I do in fact have gestational diabetes or if the screening was a fluke. Prayers appreciated!

In the meantime, I'm supposed to watch what I eat. If I don't have it, there's no harm done, but if I do have it, I don't want to make it worse but not controlling what I can now. So here's to hoping. ;) Whatever makes my baby healthy!

1 comment:

  1. He is super cute. Takes after his mama. I saw a picture on Mary's wall, and lets just say I can't wait to see the rest of the precious pics. I'm glad he is healthy, and I am praying for your next test. Love you,
    Lauren Siler

    ReplyDelete