11.16.2011

All things girly... while celebrating a boy

I have an amazing boss and wonderful mother-figures! They made my Sunday afternoon super special celebrating Peyton with many of my favorites! Some of the ladies that attended I've known since Kindergarten, others I've met within the past two years and many in-between, but each one of them have played an important part of my life. They make me feel so blessed and I couldn't ask for better influences to be involved in my baby's life!

We headed downtown Roanoke to my boss's bakery for a girly evening. Gourmet pizza, delicious chocolate cake, lots of time to chat, and oo's and ahh's over my Peyton's presents! I was so excited about this day, because I was going to have so many people that I love in the same place. I am so grateful that for the most part I feel like I got to catch up with most of them. I couldn't have asked for a better time! I think you have heard me say this before, but I am so blessed!














No comments:

Post a Comment