11.07.2011

On Oreos, Ladybugs, and Lost

 Halloween for me simply means spending time with friends and eating candy. :) Drew and I were blessed to be able to do both this year. Our friends had a fall party, and while we never dress up for things, we did this year and actually had fun doing it! I also attempted home-made Oreos, which I meant to take  a picture of but forgot. They were simply delicious! And not too difficult to make. Thanks Katie for the recipe!


 Kaehlen was the perfect ladybug, although I heard there were many other cute ladybugs out there! She sure does have a great mommy, and daddy, that find her irresistible!

 Drew and I as Jack and Claire from Lost. There weren't many options to dress up as with a big belly, but we are huge fans of the TV show Lost and enjoyed getting it together!
Claire and Poison Ivy.
My choir buddies at the Fall Festival at church! :) I definitely want to be like them when I get older!

No comments:

Post a Comment