11.24.2011

Counting My Blessings

for a goofy husband that can always make me laugh, gross me out, hold me tight, listen when I need to vent, gets giddy about our baby, and massage my sore back when it's been a long day.

for a healthy baby boy living inside of me, his kicks to let me know he's here, and the love that comes from being his mommy already!

for friends that stand in the cold to take maternity pictures, make brownies even when I shouldn't eat them, allow Drew and I enjoy her 3 wonderful kids who are full of life and excitement, and give the best hugs!

chats with my marine buddy... it's been too long!

watching a gorgeous bride make a covenant before God and all her friends to love her best friend forever

anticipation of snuggles with babies

getting told that she "loves me in the whole wide world"

a clean smelling & looking house

being overwhelmed with gifts, hugs, and thoughtfulness when celebrating my baby boy

all the chocolate and sugar I can't eat now, but in two months can each again

being surprised by money showing up places you didn't expect it

knowing that I will NEVER be alone in life, no matter where it takes me

seeing a low number when taking my blood sugar

Duke winning many games = happy husband

buying that first Christmas gift... the feeling of productivity

forever friends

My Jesus. Enough said.

1 comment:

  1. I love you... YOU are one of my all time favorite of God's blessings in my life!

    ReplyDelete