1.08.2012

The Last Month!

- oh the waddling! - whether it's due to having to pee or being super sore, it's here
- having an achy back/hips
- acid reflux acting up like crazy
- I finally surrendered and let Drew paint my nails... yay for being OCD, he did a superb job!
- alien like movements from outside of my belly
- I started packing for the hospital
- Peyton's nursery is getting close to being done!
- No more work for me
- itchy belly due to stretching
- the strong desire to clean and be productive
- the cravings a getting bad because I want sugar and CARBS!
- laundry for baby begins
- help to put my socks on is GREATLY appreciated!
- Can't eat more than one bite of the best steak I've every eaten because there is no room in my belly after just some fries and a salad
- I finally had a 'boring' Dr appointment. Which entailed measuring my baby and checking his heartbeat.
- I get up much easier in the morning if Drew helps me get out of bed, otherwise there is much moaning
- I take back my previous itchy point... apparently there is a pregnancy rash and I've got it... red, bumpy, SUPER itchy and the only way to get rid of it is to have the baby. Oh Peyton please hurry!
- Peyton tried to claw his way out a couple weeks ago!
- comments like "you look like your going to pop" or "can't be too much longer right?" are a daily occurrence
- we have thrown out loads of trash due to our now organized guest closet, office, bathroom closet, and bed side tables
- Drew officially had a 'holy cow' moment due to us buying two boxes of diapers

- Our third anniversary included going to pick up our glider for Peyton's room, buying diapers because we had coupons that were close to expiring, and then yummy Outback where I could barely eat the best steak ever because there was no room!

4 comments:

  1. These are such sweet pictures :) It won't be long now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe all of this is just to make it that much more amazing when Peyton does finally arrive? I was going to say poke his head out but then I thought about how incredibly grosse that would be and decided against it. Anyway praying for you and love you pretty lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there Kari! This last few weeks are the worst part of pregnancy. However it will be over soon and it will be worth it all. Love you and oh by the way I do believe Drew could have a side career if needed. Nails look great and believe it not so do you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are SO almost there! Hang in there sweet friend! And I had the rash too... such a pain! :(

    ReplyDelete