1.17.2012

crossing out

 Rascal Flatts is definitely a favorite of mine. I've been listening to them for forever and know pretty much every word to every song. I told myself that if they came to town I would be at the concert. This was the first time I knew about it in enough time to get a ticket and I got it! Nevermind that it was 2 weeks before my due date. I was determined to make it to the 13th and go jam at the concert. Well, I made it! I had tacos with some lovely friends and then we headed out to a great concert.



 Going to a loud event like that at 8 1/2 months pregnant is not the easiest thing to do, but definitely not the most difficult either. ;) I found myself standing and singing throughout Sara Evans before I realized I needed to pace myself. So like a good girl, even though we were had floor seats on the 19th row, I tried to sit down every couple of songs. Yes it was cramped, yes I was super sore and exhausted afterwards, yes I may have bumped some people with Peyton, but it was great! Although side-note: Carrie Underwood last year was better. Peyton was really still when I was standing up and singing, but when I sat down to rest he went crazy. I'm not sure what that meant, but I am just assuming he was taking it all in. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment