1.04.2012

mixed emotions

 It's the end, and yet not the end. My last day of work was at the end of the year. Mason and Kylee will start school 5 days a week in January so that I can be free to have Peyton. I'm still going to be available to babysit, and should have them again in the summer, if not a little before. It just depends how Peyton does and how the kids adjust to school. I have been taking care of them since Mason was a little under 2 and Kylee was 5 weeks. Now they are almost 4 and 2 1/2 and can I just say I'm a tad attached to them! The Batson's are a great family and I am so blessed to have been able to work with them! 

These are some of the last adventures of 2011. Aren't they the cutest?!?!?

 Kylee loves baby Peyton and really wants to hold him!


Waiting in line at Dickens of a Christmas to get their faces painted!


friends with funny faces

I don't really understand the belly fascination, but once they got me laughing they couldn't be stopped.

1 comment:

  1. I love your photos of Mason and Kylee,you are very talented. I sure will miss seeing you when I visit. I hope I get to meet Peyton sometime. I am sure I'll get to see great photos of him on Facebook------------looking forward to it!
    God Bless you Kari.

    Sue,( Mason's and Kylee's NY grandma)

    ReplyDelete