10.25.2010

Date #17 - shopping... a frustrating experience

Don't judge me. I may have made a mistake on Sunday. We got back from a fall retreat at Lakeside (pictures to follow) and all of our things REEKED of campfire smoke. I wanted to get a start on laundry so I threw all my jackets/sweatshirts in the washer and rushed out the door to youth group. When I got back I realized I'm not-so-bright sometimes. I washed my wool American Eagle jacket even though I KNEW (well, way in the back of my brain) that it was dry-clean only. Boo. :( Let's just say it didn't make it. I loved that jacket.

So Drew wanted to go buy me another one for our date night this week. I hate shopping for coats! I did after several hours of looking, find a poofy jacket at Marshalls. Ralph Lauren for $50. Not too shabby. Now I have never been a "poofy jacket wearer" before, mainly because I am always SEVERAL years behind the trends. I never think they look right on me until it is so 3 years ago. That's okay though because it's comfy and warm. Well worth spending date night looking for a coat. Hopefully the fact it's white will not make me regret my decision!!

Speaking of fashion, I have finally decided I must have converse shoes because they are cute and look comfy. So with my birthday money I bought PINK converse and it makes me HAPPY!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Ohmygoodness I can't wait to see the new poofy jacket/pink converse ensemble. I'm thinking you must look gooood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you look SO cute! Pictures, please!

    ReplyDelete